LU Accommodation is a part of Student Services at Lund University. The main task is to accommodate international students during their time at Lund University. LU Accommodation manages a limited number of rooms and flats in Lund, Malmö and Helsingborg.
There is a great demand for housing and unfortunately we are not able to guarantee housing for all international students.
For information regarding housing guarantee, applications and housing agencies: http://www.lunduniversity.lu.se/housing
To new students arriving in August or September 2014:
We are still sending out room offers for the Autumn semester 2014. We do not have many rooms left and the rooms left are more expensive rooms or "less attractive" rooms. We will continue to send out room offers until the end of July or beginning of August.
For more information please have a look at our FAQ section.
General Information to incoming students and current tenants
- If you have problems paying your deposit or rent online please visit our FAQ-section.
- To view your housing contract, read our terms of tenancy or pay your monthly rent-instalment online - please log in.
- If you wish to make a fault report concerning your room, please visit the fault report section.
- For more information about your area, please visit the housing area section.
- LU Accommodation's office can be found here.
- Bedlinnen will be sold during Arrival Day the 19th of August and also at our office on the 20th of August between 10 - 15. The cheapest package (pillow, duvet, sheet, pillow case and duvet cover) will cost SEK 400.